Welcome to my blog, wow it has been a long time since I last posted, I have successfully completed my first year of BED (Bachelor of education) and I am loving it, only two years to go, lol. While I have not been blogging I have still been creating when I can, those who have studied know the time and dedication involved it has been really good to set a small amount of time to relax and wind down.
Today I am part of a blog hop that our team the Creative Inkers are doing, this is to show case the new occasions catalogue and the SAB (sale-a-bration) catalogue. Don’t forget for every $110 you spend you can choose from a range of special items that are only available during SAB for free.
Today I am showcasing a stamp set and velum from the SAB catalogue that I have teamed up with a punch, stamp set and a touch of sparkle from the occasions catalogue.
I decided to show a boy and girls version of the same card:
Here is a close up of the girls card as you can see I have added some sparkle using a new product called wink of stella. The balloons are made using the free Velum being offered, this is a 6x6inch pack. I have used our markers and coloured the velum in from behind to add the colour.
Here is a close up of the boys card, for this card I added a bit of texture behind the words using the stamp set called Timeless Textures from our new occasions catalogue.
Both cards use the same sentiment from Botanicals for You from the SAB catalogue. This set is so quick and easy to use due to its size, I can see myself using it a lot for those quick and simple cards.
Your next stop is over at Jacque Williams, our very talented upline.
Here is a list of all the talented ladies doing the hop in case you get lost a long the way:
- Kathryn http://www.apsotofstamping.co.nz/2016/01/blog-hop-occasions-sale-bration-2016.html
- Ria Kaire http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/qraftyqueen/blog?directBlogUrl=/blog/4002418/entry/occasions_sale_a_bration_blog
- Jackie Noble http://www.creativejax.co.nz/2016/02/creative-inkers-blog-hop
- Sally Williams http://sallystampingdelights.blogspot.com/2016/02/creative-inkers-occasions-and-sale.html
- Heather Stewart http://stamping-craft.blogspot.com/2016/02/creative-inkers-occasions-sab-2016-blog.html
- Narelle Hoggard https://handmadebynarelle.wordpress.com/2016/02/01/creative-inkers-occasions-sab-blog-hop
- Jacque Williams http://stamphappy.co.nz/2016/01/creative-inkers-blog-hop-timeless-texture
- Paula Reid http://yellowbearnz.blogspot.com/2016/02/creative-inkers-occasions-and-sale.html
- Jan Clothier http://scrapbookingstuff28.blogspot.com/2016/01/creative-inkers-blog-hop.html
- Bev Poultney http://www.stampandscrap.co.nz/2016-blog-hop.
- Debbie Lamb http://debstampinstyle.blogspot.com/2016/01/creative-inkers-blog-hop.html
- Lisa Bullock https://daffyscrapper.wordpress.com/2016/02/01/creative-inkers-blog-hop/
- Rebecca Palmer http://stampinup.net/esuite/home/rebecca_palmer/blog