Welcome to my blog, I hope you have found some inspiration from these talented ladies. I have been really busy working on all new product as I am going on a stamp camp next weekend. I am teaching so I have a lot of samples, but until after camp I cant share sorry. But I am going to share with you a card I have made. I still have not put a sentiment on it, as I feel this one could be used for multiple occasions. I made it for my mum to give a friend but she said it didn’t really suit the guy, but that’s ok, I have another masculine card to add to my collection. I have used the stamp Set called Moon Lake, this is a beautiful set and to me has so many different uses.
I have stamped on Whisper White in Staz on, then water coloured the image. For this I have just used my Aqua Painter and taken colour from the lids of my ink pads. For the back ground I have used the stamp set called Woodgrain. I have finished it off with some Twine around the image and tied it into a knot. This was a nice easy card to put together and easy to re-create.
I will share one thing I have made for stamp camp, and that is this beautiful flower made using the Bouquet Bigz Die.
I have placed it beside my scissors so you can compare the size. This is huge and takes a whole sheet of DSP. but it was fun to make, and I love the effect it will give as an embellishment on a project.
Thank you for stopping by.
“What is ESAD?
ESAD stands for "Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators" and is a facebook group just for Australian and New Zealand Independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrators.
We love what we do & love to share with our customers, friends and blog visitors. We also share what we love in our ESAD Demonstrator community, through swaps, challenges, sharing knowledge, ideas& friendship and we’re always there to help and support each other.
So if you are a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand then please feel free to leave me a comment with your email address then I’ll contact you with information on how to join our group.”
Your next stop is over at Leonie Schroder
Here is a list of all the talented ladies in case you get lost a long the way:
1. Libby Dyson – http://www.libbystampz.com
2. Narelle Hoggard – http://www.handmadebynarelle.wordpress.com
3. Leonie Schroder – http://www.stamp-a-latte.com
4. Jenny Hayward – http://www.astampingjourney.wordpress.com
5. Tamsin Adams – http://tamsinadams.blogspot.com.au
6. Helen Williams – http://craftyhelen.blogspot.com
7. Pauline Bennetts – http://www.paulinebennetts.com/stampede
8. Monique Fielder – http://stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com.au
10. Keryn Campbell – http://kerynscards.com
11. Clare Mcilhatton – http://www.crafty-cow.com
12. Ria Kaire – http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/qraftyqueen/blog
13. Kathryn Ruddick – http://www.katlodesigns.com/
14. Sally Williams – http://sallystampingdelights.blogspot.co.nz/
15. Tricia Raineri – http://www.thespeckledsparrow.blogspot.com.au
16. Nerida Carter – http://www.stampingjoy.blogspot.com
17. Mel Pagano – http://createwithmel.blogspot.com.au
18. Rachael Lewsley – http://www.mystampinhaven.com.au
19. Amity Knight – http://www.stampinamity.com.au/ESAD-blog-hop-project-life
20. Kelly Kent – http://mypapercraftjourney.com
21. Norelle Targato – http://rellspaperink.wordpress.com·